- Beef, tenderloin250 g
- Olive oil2 tbsp. l + 1 tsp
- Garlic2 cloves
- Bell pepper1/2 pcs.
- Small carrots1 PC.
- Green onionsa few feathers
- Fish sauce1 tbsp. l.
- Shriracha or other hot sauce1/2 tbsp. l.
- Soy sauce1.5 tsp
- Honey2 tsp
- Water2 tbsp. l.
- For the marinade:
- Corn starch1 tsp
- Soy sauce1 tsp
- Cut the beef into thin strips. Mix the ingredients for the marinade and brush well over the beef. Place the meat in a bag and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix fish and soy sauces, sriracha, honey, 1 tsp in a bowl. olive oil and water.
- Heat 1 tbsp in a large skillet or wok. l. olive oil and fry the beef, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until lightly browned. Place on a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and sauté the finely chopped garlic for a minute. Add the bell peppers and grated carrots, cut into strips, and fry for another minute.
- Add the cooked beef and sauce to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Add chopped green onions, stir and serve. Bon Appetit!
Photo source: theironyou.com
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)